Sunday 17 July 2011

Welcome to my new blog

........... hopefully it will be a place for me to log my paintings, and to set myself little challenges to encourage me to keep painting.
After recently moving to Newcastle, I have joined the North Shields Art Society (NSAS) which I`m loving. Unfortunately it will be closing down for the summer holidays, this week, so this means I might slip into not painting again.
I`m hoping that by having this blog, I can give myself little tasks and challenges to keep me motivated.

One of the first challenges will be....... trying to get into the habit of keeping this blog up to date...lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon...So good to see you've started a blog and to see you painting again...Keep well and look forward to lots more work from you....

    All the Best
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete