Thursday 28 July 2011

I`ve been having a ball!!!

I`ve had a lovely time the last few days. ......

On Tuesday we had been shopping. (I`d forgotten to take my phone, as usual). When I got home, I found that I`d had a text from one of the ladies from North shields art association. Basically it was to ask whether we were meeting up at my house, or hers, or Jean`s ( another lady from the art group)...........I had completely forgotten about it!!!!
Anyway, they came to my house, and we had a lovely time, chatting an painting all evening.

Yesterday, I went to try out another art group in the area. St Andrew`s art group, in Monkseaton. I really enjoyed myself, the people there were so friendly, and welcoming that I decided to join that group too.

With being so new to the area, it`s been a lovely way to make new friends.

Actual painting wise........... I`ve been working on one of the swans I photographed at Leizes Park the other day. I`ll have to post photo`s later, because I haven`t photographed it yet.

............. so I`ll be back, ........with said pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment