Sunday 17 July 2011

                                                                  Bamburgh Castle

Another of my new paintings. This is the famous Bamburgh casts le, which is just a few miles up the coast from where our new home is. I figure I better brush up on my landscape skills, living this close to some of the most beautiful coastline and scenery in the world.

As we now live 2 minutes from the beach you will probably see alot of seascapes in the future. That`s if I can master some of the skills needed to paint such scenery. There are so many gorgeous scenes right on our doorstep, that I am itching to paint every sight I see. If only I had the time, energy, health and skills necessary............... aaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its so good to see you painting again Sharon. I'll be following this blog for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, this is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete