Thursday 22 September 2011

Snow is almost upon us..........

haha. I worked on this at last weeks NSAS meeting. I think a few people were disgusted at the thought of winter arriving. I have to admit though, I love the snow. The photo of this painting is a bit bright, there are alot more footprints and shadows etc in the foreground snow.

I didn`t paint at Wednesdays art group because we went on a trip to Bowes Musuem, which was lovely. Some of the paintings in the gallery were absolutely amazing.
I might even have a go at painting the above picture one day.............notice I said might!!!lol.

At the weekend I did my little bit for charity.......... ART ON THE BEACH, in aid of MacMillan nurses.
The weather was a bit blustery, so we ended up painting, "NEAR" the beach instead........lol, because the wind was too strong for the gazebo`s and the rain was threatening, so we couldn`t do without them.

I Painted three pictures at the event, two out of my head and one from an old photo that I found lurking deep in my art bag, because where we were sat you couldn`t actually see anything.......lol. The tide breaker wall was in the way, but not to mind, I had a wonderful day, I met lots of lovely people, and we raised lots of money for charity. I`ll let you know when I find out the totals, in a few weeks when all the sponsor monies are collected in.

For some reason I haven`t got a photo of the other painting, I`ll post that when I post my next picture.

I didn`t go to either art group this week, because my mum came for a visit, so I`m itching to paint again.......... I might just start on a new painting tonight!...........watch this space.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment